Carolina

SensiSensi Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited April 28, 2009 in People
Here are a few shots from another recent shoot. Please tell me what you think and how I might improve them.

caroline01.jpg

caroline02_small.jpg

caroline03.jpg
My gear:
Nikon D300
24-85mm f/2.8-4
50mm f/1.4
70-200mm f/2.8
Nikon SB-600

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2009
    FWIW....this is only how I see them...

#1. Seems like your AF caught the leading edge of the stool....it's a bit sharper than her face is. Is that a Tat on the hand or a reminder of her night out? headscratch.gif

#2. The fact that her shirt is caught up on her....ahem....."cheek"...bugs me a little but that entirely could be my own vision of what I would like to see from this shot. This one, for me, is the strongest of the group.

#3. Her pose is pretty cool but the rib cage gives her a very awkward look. She may have been trying to create a tight stomach but because she is topless, the trailing edge of her rib cage elongates the transition between her breast and her rib section, making for a very weird looking "flattening" of this particular bodypart.
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2009
    NICE! I LOVE 2, I really like what she is doing with her hands , it makes her hair look cool, and the fact that her shirt is a bit askew adds a nice little zing for me. rolleyes1.gif
    Oh and the pose makes her shoulders and back look muscular and very fit as she is indeed.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • SensiSensi Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2009
    Thanks for the comments guys! clap.gif

VayCayMom: Yeah #2 is my fav as well and I do like the shirt bunched up a bit, the wrinkles are cool and it makes it look like she's got some junk in the trunk ahha. For the hair I used a plugin called LucisArt 3 ED (enhance detail) to sharpen and lighten it up a bit then maked out the rest of the image, same in #1 also.

Idlewild: yeah the focus might be a lil off in #1 but I loved the pose. And #3 her tummy does look a lil sucked in too much, I agree
    My gear:
    Nikon D300
    24-85mm f/2.8-4
    50mm f/1.4
    70-200mm f/2.8
    Nikon SB-600