richtersl?

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited April 30, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Seems ages since she's checked in. I hope all is well (Linda, if you're out there, just let us know you're ok!)

Comments

• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    last she told me was they were in the middle of a kitchen remodel.

maybe she decided to do the whole house and has the computer in a box somewhere?....

but im sure the camera is still out and shootingthumb.gif right Linda?
    Aaron Nelson
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    Ever wonder where someone's been, just look in their profile and it will tell you which page he/she/it was last looking at... I found out where I am by looking there...

Seems she's been in here today!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    Still alive and well
    Holy cow, what a surprise this note was.

We've been remodeling our kitchen and all 3 bathrooms over the past month or so. Also, work has been incredibly busy, which is a good thing. Between all that, I've not had a chance to get out and take pictures nor have I had much time to do anything else except do hit and run visits here to see what ya'll have been up to.

Our kitchen is essentially finished and it's nice to have use of that again. One of the master baths is functionable again and the other one has just been gutted. The powder room is almost done -- the cabinet and countertop are in place and the sink is almost hooked up. The rest of the place is still a wreck and will continue to be that way until all the displaced items are moved back to where they belong. Yesterday I moved some stuff around and found a piano. :oogle rolleyes1.gif

I should be getting back to photo-mode again soon. thumb.gif
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    Glad you're out there! Just enjoy the fact that you were missed :D

Wait, and you didn't submit any of that for the "chaos" challenge?!!????? :D

Having just done a full kitchen/house remodel a year ago, I know what you mean! Sooooo worth it though. Sounds like you're in the homestretch. thumb.gif
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Glad you're out there! Just enjoy the fact that you were missed :D

Yes, that is definitely great news!!

Virginia

Email