Subdermal Macrophotography

mikelane84mikelane84 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited April 29, 2009 in Cameras
I know that a post was already made with this theme, but I am now inquiring about the other end of the spectrum. This is for work, and work is buying everything. I am purchasing a D-90 for in-the-field forensic photography (shifting toward lacerations and contusions) and need some suggestions on lenses and lighting. Any suggestions with some links would be appreciated.

While we're at it, we're toying with the concept of IR and UV photography. Can that be worked into the Nikon, or would we need one of the specialized Fujis with the visible-spectrum barriers?

Thanks.

Comments

• HamSmugglerHamSmuggler Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    mikelane84 wrote:
    I know that a post was already made with this theme, but I am now inquiring about the other end of the spectrum. This is for work, and work is buying everything. I am purchasing a D-90 for in-the-field forensic photography (shifting toward lacerations and contusions) and need some suggestions on lenses and lighting. Any suggestions with some links would be appreciated.

While we're at it, we're toying with the concept of IR and UV photography. Can that be worked into the Nikon, or would we need one of the specialized Fujis with the visible-spectrum barriers?

Thanks.

Google Life Pixel for IR conversions of most cameras.