I was so bored.....

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited May 2, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I was so bored the other day -- so I took photos pointing the camera into our drain spout. It was tricky since I really couldn't move the camera much, but it entertained me for awhile :D

524592205_omf2k-M.jpg

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    How did you get light down into it? We're talking sink?
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    How did you get light down into it? We're talking sink?

This is one of the drain spouts that you attach to your house drain spout to extend it out further from the house. I took the photo on a sunny day so the light was shinning on it. Helped to it was white and not one of the green ones you can get :D
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    Haha I like the shot! I find myself getting bored too! Tonight for some reason I was taking pictures of a package of pita bread sitting on my kitchen counter. I just got my 50mm f/1.4G and it is just amazing!
  • DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    Hopefully when I'm bored I can take awesome pictures as you do! thumb.gif
    edited April 30, 2009
    Haha I like the shot! I find myself getting bored too! Tonight for some reason I was taking pictures of a package of pita bread sitting on my kitchen counter. I just got my 50mm f/1.4G and it is just amazing!

Glad you liked it. Something different and something I wouldn't of thought of taking a photo of unless I was bored.

Package of pita bread...post your photo I'd like to see it :D
    edited April 30, 2009
    DJT wrote:
    Hopefully when I'm bored I can take awesome pictures as you do! thumb.gif

You can -- thumb.gif
  • JChurillJChurill Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    Nice...Interesting shot......Did the neighbors see you? Wonder what they where thinking? :crazy
    Blending The Arts!
    edited May 1, 2009
    JChurill wrote:
    Nice...Interesting shot......Did the neighbors see you? Wonder what they where thinking? :crazy

Fenced yard....so the neighbors didn't see me. And if they did..they know I'm crazy anyway :D
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    None of my boredom shots are that nice--you've created a very cool abstract.

Maybe we could start a thread for "post your boredom shots." Just an idea . . .

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited May 2, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    None of my boredom shots are that nice--you've created a very cool abstract.

Maybe we could start a thread for "post your boredom shots." Just an idea . . .

Lauren

I did think about starting a boredom thread since I have so many of those kinds of photos. I'll dig another one up and start one thumb.gif

Thanks Lauren for your comments :D