Options

FS: 2 film cameras and darkroom equipment

Beth DolleslagerBeth Dolleslager Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 7, 2005 in Flea Market
I have 2 cameras for sale. one is a Nikon F100 Body in perfect condition. I only used it professionally for 4 months before going totally digital. I have the original box and all packaging. Retail from B&H is $550 I am asking $450

the other camera is a Pentax ZX-50 35mm. I have 2 lenses for this camera.
1 Tameron 28-200 f3.5
1- Tameron 28-80 f2.8
retail from B&H is $120 for camera and retail for 28-200 is $320
the 28-80 reatil is $100
I will take $225 or all the Pentax equipment which is in perfect condition.

The darkroom equiptment includes
2- 16x20 B&W enlargers, 1- Bessler 67 and 1- Omega - Both include Rodenstock lenses. You get a timer, papers, 2 slotted print washer and dryer.
This is a STEAL for only $400

call me at 319-239-3736
or email at distinctiveimages@yahoo.com

I have orignal boxes for all the items

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 7, 2005
    Hi Beth,
    Just wanted to let you know that I've edited the title of your thread to match the guidelines of this forum...

It's really great that this trading forum is growing! Over the past couple days, the amount of new threads and new participants has gone way up. If this growth continues, consistency in our trade postings will become even more important. So this is just a request that I'm going to post in all the new threads with a quick reminder to please view our guidelines (click me).

Finally, a quick reminder that we're still a relatively small forum, and as a new seller, a couple photos of your item (even if obvious), along with some reference to perhaps ebay or FM go a long way in making a sale.

Thanks, and welcome aboard!
    thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]