Options

Removing Objects

Stacey LStacey L Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited May 1, 2009 in Finishing School
Hi all:

I had a party this past weekend and I need to remove an object from in front of a person's face. I can't post it for privacy reasons, but can anyone point me to a good tutorial. Any ideas? p.s. I'm using CS2

Thanks in advance
Stacey

"Be strong, courageous and get to work. Don't be frightened by the size of the task, because the Lord my God is with you; He will not forsake you. He will see to it that everything is finished correctly." 1 Chronicles 28:20

Comments

• Options
    TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    Stacey L wrote:
    Hi all:

I had a party this past weekend and I need to remove an object from in front of a person's face. I can't post it for privacy reasons, but can anyone point me to a good tutorial. Any ideas? p.s. I'm using CS2

Thanks in advance

Without seeing the image, and how much of the face is behind that "object", it's really difficult to offer suggestions.

You can modify the image to obscure the identity of the subject and post it here without violating the person's privacy. Just blur some of the features.
    Make a selection of part of the face and apply a heavy Gaussian blur to the selection. Leave the area adjacent to the object unblurred.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/