Window Walker

Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
edited May 1, 2009 in Holy Macro
Looked out through the back door, well, I was gonna go and look at the frog that has appeared in the garden pond again tonight, and as I pulled up the window blind, I was confronted with the window walker.

From in the house it didn't look good because of the double glaqzing making the image have an unnatural "under-reflection" if you know what I mean, so at the computer, they got binned.

That left me with a series of shots of the window walker from outside in the garden, looking back into the house. So what you see behind the window walker is the door between the kitchen and the hallway.

It was especially helped because the raindrops on the glass created a nice BG for the said window walker to make its way through.

Naturally, as it travelled across the glass, it left a real nasty trail in its wake, which when the wife sees it in the morning she'll not be best pleased, but i'm not going outside to clean no damned windows at this time of night.

The neighbours already think I'm a loony sometimes, and window-cleaning close to midnight might make them send for the wagon...

Anyway, here it is after all that pre-amble. The window walker. Except it doesn't walk as such, more, slimes its way across the glass. :D

WDYT?

Exif:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Image Date: 2009:04:30 23:27:57
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 105.0mm
CCD Width: 4.58mm
Exposure Time: 0.067 s (1/15)
Aperture: f/9.0
ISO equiv: 800
Exposure Bias: -1.00