Options

FS: Nikon 24-85 Excellent Condition With 3 Filters

Boggie6868Boggie6868 Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited July 2, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, I recently picked up photography as a hobby. I've been collecting lenses these last 6 months and now I find my wallet empty. I really have the hots for a 2.8 telephoto so I gotta sell a lens.

I know I don't have any posts or feedback, but I do have an ebay account. Check this username on ebay, I have 100% feedback. I don't use the account that much, more recently than anything. I made a lot of purchases for the camera. :D

Ok so up for sale I have a Nikon 24-85 F/2.8-4 AF-D. This IS NOT the the F/3.5-4.5 G version. Therefore there is an aperture ring.

The lens is in excellent condition, not a scratch anywhere on the glass or on the body. The Front and rear lens caps are included. There is no fog, haze, or fungus. The blades are nice and snappy. I haven't had an issue with this lens at all, its actually been excellent. But I want constant 2.8 glass and I'm willing to give up the nikon name for some off brands like Tamron and Sigma. Actually my Tamron 17-50 just came today, and I want to get a Sigma 50-150 to go with it. Hence the selling of this lens.

Sorry I got side tracked with lust. Anywayz also included with the lens are 72mm UV filter, rotating polarizer filter, and a ND .6 graduated filter. The UV and the polarizer have a soft pouch. The ND has a hard case. It also has a brand new HB 25, when I bought the lens it didn't have a hood. I've only had the hood for month, no dings or scratches.

I'm asking $400, I don't really know what the going rate for this lens is. I paid $420 on ebay and I spend more money buying the lens hood, and the filters. Roughly I spent $500, and I wanna make most of it back.

I onyl accept verified paypal to a confirmed address. I will only ship CUSA. You'll have to include paypal fees with your payment. Shipping will cost $12, or whatever the flat rate box is at the post office.

Shoot me an email @ syeo@ucsc.edu

I'll post pictures tomorrow or Saturday. I got a full day of classes and a midterm to study for.

Cheers!
Shannon

Comments

• Options
    edited May 1, 2009
    Maybe I'm asking to much, I dropped the price to $450 obo. I'll post photos when I get home from the library.
  • Options
    Unbrok3nUnbrok3n Registered Users Posts: 444 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    midterm this late in the semester?
    free bump for a fellow college kid :)
    graphic designer/photographer
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    Unbrok3n wrote:
    midterm this late in the semester?
    free bump for a fellow college kid :)

Thanks man.
    Im on the quarter system. We are just about half way. Some of my classes are 1 midterm, others are 2, and all have finals. It's a crazy wild schedule of study hard and party when you can squeeze it in.

:)
  • Options
    TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Box
    I have a like new box for that lens....I sold the lens but forgot about sending the box

Do you want it for $15.00 shipped & PP to you???

tpsfoto@aol.com
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    Tpsfoto wrote:
    I have a like new box for that lens....I sold the lens but forgot about sending the box

Do you want it for $15.00 shipped & PP to you???

tpsfoto@aol.com

No thanks. Trying to gather money to buy something.
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    Images!
    3257_621914735788_6710271_36759452_3335914_n.jpg

3257_621914740778_6710271_36759453_5400226_n.jpg

3257_621914745768_6710271_36759454_7024958_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2009
    Price Reduced $400
  • Options
    lilirishangellilirishangel Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2009
    What a pretty lens.. I wish this was at the end of the month but have my heart sent on other things first.. I do hope it finds a lovely home
    "MOTIVATION WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BEAT MERE TALENT." Anonymous

www.snaploonphotography.com
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2009
    At this rate it might never find a home, maybe you might have a chance at taking this puppy home.
  • Options
    lilirishangellilirishangel Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2009
    maybe if I could just get some overtime money I could..
    "MOTIVATION WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BEAT MERE TALENT." Anonymous

www.snaploonphotography.com
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2009
    Item retracted until further notice.
  • Options
    ItalianKutieItalianKutie Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited July 2, 2009
    Boggie6868 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, I recently picked up photography as a hobby. I've been collecting lenses these last 6 months and now I find my wallet empty. I really have the hots for a 2.8 telephoto so I gotta sell a lens.

I know I don't have any posts or feedback, but I do have an ebay account. Check this username on ebay, I have 100% feedback. I don't use the account that much, more recently than anything. I made a lot of purchases for the camera. :D

Ok so up for sale I have a Nikon 24-85 F/2.8-4 AF-D. This IS NOT the the F/3.5-4.5 G version. Therefore there is an aperture ring.

The lens is in excellent condition, not a scratch anywhere on the glass or on the body. The Front and rear lens caps are included. There is no fog, haze, or fungus. The blades are nice and snappy. I haven't had an issue with this lens at all, its actually been excellent. But I want constant 2.8 glass and I'm willing to give up the nikon name for some off brands like Tamron and Sigma. Actually my Tamron 17-50 just came today, and I want to get a Sigma 50-150 to go with it. Hence the selling of this lens.

Sorry I got side tracked with lust. Anywayz also included with the lens are 72mm UV filter, rotating polarizer filter, and a ND .6 graduated filter. The UV and the polarizer have a soft pouch. The ND has a hard case. It also has a brand new HB 25, when I bought the lens it didn't have a hood. I've only had the hood for month, no dings or scratches.

I'm asking $400, I don't really know what the going rate for this lens is. I paid $420 on ebay and I spend more money buying the lens hood, and the filters. Roughly I spent $500, and I wanna make most of it back.

I onyl accept verified paypal to a confirmed address. I will only ship CUSA. You'll have to include paypal fees with your payment. Shipping will cost $12, or whatever the flat rate box is at the post office.

Shoot me an email @ syeo@ucsc.edu

I'll post pictures tomorrow or Saturday. I got a full day of classes and a midterm to study for.

Cheers!
    Shannon

sent PM to user.
    www.photosbyhollyk.com
    Holly Kimble, accountant, photographer, athlete:ivar