Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    clap.gifclap.gif
  • Options
    fredjclausfredjclaus Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    Bay photo is one of the best pro labs in the country. Thanks for posting your results.
    Fred J Claus
    Commercial Photographer
    http://www.FredJClaus.com
    http://www.Fredjclaus.com/originals

Save on your own SmugMug account. Just enter Coupon code i2J0HIOcEElwI at checkout
  • Options
    BeachsidePaulBeachsidePaul Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Just wanted to sound off about the great quality of service from both Bay Photo and SmugMug.

I also wanted to see the print quality so ordered a 12x18 metallic print of one my shots. The order arrived but was badly creased all over the print. The metallic paper is not something you can put under a book and get the creases out. Of course UPS had left the package on my doorstep so I couldn't confront the delivery person about the condition of the package. The package was clearly stamped Fragile and Contains Photo, this apparently is only useful if the people handling the package can read.

Anyway, shot an email off to Smug and, within 15 minutes, received a response from Robin stating I'd be getting a replacement print right away. The replacement came in yesterday and was *beautiful*, the metallic paper makes a huge difference and the photo labs color correction was fantastic. Nothing but praise for Bay and Smug! Great work, no hassle on reprint! Thanks, Paul thumb.gif
    Light Dynamics Photography

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. " ... Ansel Adams
  • Options
    wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    ...Nothing but praise for Bay and Smug! ...

Echo...

I switched everything over a couple weeks ago- Outstanding product.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    wfeller wrote:
    Echo...

I switched everything over a couple weeks ago- Outstanding product.

I've only ordered a few things so far - a large proof book; an 11x14; a 5x7 and a few 4x6's - all very nice with rich, true colors. A customer reported she received her order yesterday and says they're gorgeous.

So far, so good. thumb.gif

It pleases me to be able to confidently recommend ordering from my web site.