The end of a perfect day

Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
edited May 4, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Recently I wanted to capture the the bittersweet emotions I feel when a particularly enjoyable event, day, or experience comes to an end. The final image I took for that day didn't quite do it as shot but after a bit of PP this is what I ended up with. Why the day was special and other images from it can be seen in this thread.
As always C&C is most appreciated.

522914468_VbWdP-XL.jpg

Jack
(My real name is John but Jack'll do)

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    Hi Jack,

That's some real nice work. As a " beachie " myself, I really like how you captured the mood of the place. I enjoyed all the shots in the thread.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    That is a great set of pictures Jackclap.gif azzaro
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Howdy John,

What at first I thought was a neat image, after reading the details in the story about where and what you were doing the day you took it, turned it into a stunning and beautiful image of the day with a "Beautiful Lady", funny how they bring out the best in us old Dogs

Thanks for sharing, not only the beautiful image, but the True Story behind it.

Kindest Regards,

Craig
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Hi Jack,

That's some real nice work. As a " beachie " myself, I really like how you captured the mood of the place. I enjoyed all the shots in the thread.

Tom

Thanks for looking Tom. I do love the seashore and the woods. Not much for the cities though except for short visits.

Jack
    edited May 2, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    That is a great set of pictures Jackclap.gif azzaro

Thanks Azzaro.

Jack
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    Jack,

It's nice to see that you've put time and effort into a photo to show more than just an image.

Thanks for sharing thumb.gif
    Randy
    edited May 3, 2009
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy John,

What at first I thought was a neat image, after reading the details in the story about where and what you were doing the day you took it, turned it into a stunning and beautiful image of the day with a "Beautiful Lady", funny how they bring out the best in us old Dogs<g>

Thanks for sharing, not only the beautiful image, but the True Story behind it.

Kindest Regards,

Craig</g>
    Thank you my friend. Your comments are very much appreciated. And yes she does keep me hopping. :D

Be Well

Jack
    edited May 4, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Jack,

It's nice to see that you've put time and effort into a photo to show more than just an image.

Thanks for sharing thumb.gif

Thanks Randy. Much appreciated.

Jack