Options

Overlooking Coach

zonk6719zonk6719 Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited May 2, 2009 in Sports
Ok, I know this isn't a perfect picture. I just really like it and thought I would share.

525317398_4C3LV-M.jpg
Learning as I go!!

Comments

• Options
    happysmileyladyhappysmileylady Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    You know, I think you captured a great moment and I think the selective coloring really works.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2009
    You know, I think you captured a great moment and I think the selective coloring really works.

Thank you! I did feel like it was a special moment. I appreciate your comment.
    Learning as I go!!
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    zonk6719 wrote:
    Ok, I know this isn't a perfect picture.
    What would you differently if you could - what would make it perfect in your opinion? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    I really like this shot. I agree, I think you caught a great moment. (what is the name for this type of photo...color/desaturated...)
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    What would you differently if you could - what would make it perfect in your opinion? ne_nau.gif

Laughing.gif, ok well I sat down and studied the picture to answer you and found myself at a loss. I guess there isn't a whole that I would change. Thank you for making me realize this!!!
    Learning as I go!!
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    I really like this shot. I agree, I think you caught a great moment. (what is the name for this type of photo...color/desaturated...)

Thank you, I think this is just called slective coloring. It is one of the few things I know how to do in Photoshop and it is super simple. Actually just followed a tutorial here on Dgrin.thumb.gif
    Learning as I go!!