Bad Day

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited May 3, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The dogs scared up a baby rabbit and it ran into the corral with the horse. I got to him before the dogs did and through my hat over him. I ran the dogs off and when I turned around he was trying to get away from the horse.

526534195_tcw2J-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Cute little thing. Lucky for him you had a hat and horses are herbivores. :D

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    And amongst all that chaos, you found time to get the shot -- you are a cool one, Azzaro! Glad you saved the bunny from getting stomped on--and saved the horse from getting spooked, I hope.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Azzaro, Awesome shot man.

What program are you using for pp?
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    The dogs scared up a baby rabbit and it ran into the corral with the horse. I got to him before the dogs did and through my hat over him. I ran the dogs off and when I turned around he was trying to get away from the horse.

526534195_tcw2J-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Your gonna' need to ad the word "Bunny" to that hat now.

Azzaro = The Bunny Wrangler rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Cute little thing. Lucky for him you had a hat and horses are herbivores. :D

Thanks for commenting Jack.......Herbivores is a good thing a meat eating horse would be scary. :D
    edited May 3, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    And amongst all that chaos, you found time to get the shot -- you are a cool one, Azzaro! Glad you saved the bunny from getting stomped on--and saved the horse from getting spooked, I hope.

Thanks for commenting Lauren...Chaos is a way of life, there are a lot of rabbits and 3 dogs. In a drag race the rabbits are faster.
    edited May 3, 2009
    Chile Chef wrote:
    Azzaro, Awesome shot man.

What program are you using for pp?

Thanks for the nice comment.....I use 3..... Elements, Nikon Capture and DOX....As someone said ....so much software so little time...... azzaro
    edited May 3, 2009
    Hi Randy...... I tried team penning and that didn't go well, so I bought a rope and gave that a try...That didn't last long.......A baseball cap from about 2 feet and I'm a BUNNY WRANGLER ....I like that:D:D azzaro