"Little Beauty"

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 7, 2005 in People
This is my first attempt at posting, not sure how it will turn out. I love photograpy, it's just a hobby, would love any advice given. I am still learning Photoshop Elements, so I may have made some big goofs in changing the size of my photo. Please share your opinions. Thanks!
Cacee

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    Hi Cacee wave.gif Welcome to digrin.. great to have you aboard. Beautiful child.If you go to the "halls of wisdom" you can pick up all sorts of great info. A lot of members use smugmug.com to store their shots and uplod to digrin. Here's a link to some info on uploading as well.
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=8401

What are you using for a camera?
    Lynn
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi Cacee wave.gif Welcome to digrin.. great to have you aboard. Beautiful child.If you go to the "halls of wisdom" you can pick up all sorts of great info. A lot of members use smugmug.com to store their shots and uplod to digrin. Here's a link to some info on uploading as well.
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=8401

What are you using for a camera?
    Lynn
    Thanks Lynn for the info, will check it all out. I am using an Olympus C-725 Ultra Zoom.
    Cacee
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    hey Cacee, that's a cool shot, whether you think so or not. It's got a really good 60's feel to it.

cacee wrote:
    This is my first attempt at posting, not sure how it will turn out. I love photograpy, it's just a hobby, would love any advice given. I am still learning Photoshop Elements, so I may have made some big goofs in changing the size of my photo. Please share your opinions. Thanks!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • Rufio220Rufio220 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    I like it. It's not a perfect shot but it reminds me of home, its warm and cute. Good job, I like it.thumb.gif
    ~Take it while it's there, cause tomorrow it will be gone~