Some Absracts from This Morning

DionysusDionysus Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
edited May 4, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
3497832376_fecd3bb634_b.jpg

3497786132_cff0e2ac68_b.jpg
-=Ren B.=-

Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, Canon 430EX-II Flash
Galleries: Smugmug Flickr DeviantART

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    KEEEEEWL AND WILLLLLLLLLD AND COLORFOOL
    clap.gifthumbbowdown.gifclapthumb.gifbowdown.gifclapthumb.gifbowdown.gifthumbbowdown.gifthumbbowdown.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• DionysusDionysus Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    thanks!
    -=Ren B.=-

Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, Canon 430EX-II Flash
  • WolfOnDigitalWolfOnDigital Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    Your images
    Well done! Beautiful images.:ivar

Jeff
    From The Mind's Eye
    www.JeffAlanWolf.smugmug.com
    edited May 3, 2009
    thanks, i really appreciate it. To tell the truth, these shots have changed my approach. They were two shots i planned to just throw away, but I thought "hmm..what if i did this, and played with this..." and i ended up with shots i'm very happy with. Will probably change how I look at "throwaway" shots from now on.
    -=Ren B.=-

edited May 4, 2009
    You are correct...
    Definitley revisit all your images.
    I have saved almost everything I have ever shot digitally. Except for the absolute crap I keep all images.
    I have come back to images from months even years before and foundsome great images to save.

Jeff
    edited May 4, 2009
    Definitley revisit all your images.
    I have saved almost everything I have ever shot digitally. Except for the absolute crap I keep all images.
    I have come back to images from months even years before and foundsome great images to save.

Jeff

exactly..and the more time i spend with photoshop, the more new things i learn that may now help turn a pic i found unsuitable a few months ago, into something wonderful.
    -=Ren B.=-

• JChurillJChurill Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Very well done! Colors a great!
    Blending The Arts!
    edited May 4, 2009
    If you haven't yet...
    Dionysus wrote:
    exactly..and the more time i spend with photoshop, the more new things i learn that may now help turn a pic i found unsuitable a few months ago, into something wonderful.

Go to Amazon.com and buy if you don't already own an excellent book.
    It is by Scott Kelby and the title is The Photoshop CS2 book for digital photographers. GREAT BOOK. Sit down and just read in front of your computer and try all the techniques to learn fast.
    I believe there is a rewview here on dgrin on this book.

Jeff
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    I'm in the process of deleting a lot of stuff but I also sometimes find some gems in the process. I'm glad you kept these two--really neat images! I like #2 a whole lot!!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com