graduation gift for a friend and her mother

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited May 4, 2009 in People
Laura just graduated and is ready to begin her career as a physical therapist :ivar , she is a long time friend of our daughter. I am trying to grow and actually read a book on posing before this shoot and had a few goals in mind. Usually I have no plan. This gal was very very camera conscious and she has a very large bustline much to her dismay. My goal... get her to relax, have fun and look great! About 45 minutes into the shoot all of the above began to happen, :barb
I also wanted to PP these in a certain fashion, there is a awesome photographer on this forum that has been kind enough to share a few tips with me.This was shot against a cloudy early evening sky . I wonder if I got the pose the best it could be, the one shoulder seems bigger than it needs to be but she is a bit top heavy.
527331093_Tu8dQ-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    I think you did a great job with this and you really can't tell if the young woman is very busty and the attention is directed at her very pretty face. Nice work, posing and PP. thumb.gif My only nit pik is that one stray hair on the left side of her neck.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    RBrogen wrote:
    I think you did a great job with this and you really can't tell if the young woman is very busty and the attention is directed at her very pretty face. Nice work, posing and PP. thumb.gif My only nit pik is that one stray hair on the left side of her neck.

I saw it but it didn't cross my mind to clone it ! consider it done, thanks !!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Nice gift!