A couple of grungy car photos

Matt336Matt336 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited May 4, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
It was too nice out to just sit inside today and my car was decently clean so I thought I would go looking for some new places to take automotive photos. I found a few new places but I liked these 2 the best. No real point to them other than I was bored. I thought I'd try a new way to put in a watermark on these types of photos too. I know the backgrounds are busy, I was trying to get that inner city grunge look.

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    I like the pictures but I like the the subtle way you have added your copyright, it fits into the theme very well

Tim
  • Matt336Matt336 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    Thanks!:D
  • anvilimageanvilimage Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    good location and I like the clean contrast of the car vs. the dirty old walls. Speaking of: the "watermark" looks good and fits in well in the first photo, but in the second the black is almost too "clean" against that wall. Maybe pick up one of the darker paint colors to blend it in more with the scene and play with the opacity. It's cool, though...

-joe
    Joe Ercoli
    My Photo Blog - www.anvilimage.com
    My Smugmug Gallery
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Great idea Matt. I like 'em both. thumb.gifthumb

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • JChurillJChurill Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Nice shots! Nice Car! Nice in BW! I've been looking to do the same with my car. However most of the cool shots like yours are in some shady area's:lynnsite
    Blending The Arts!