Options

Identifying what gallery an order came from?

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited May 6, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I didn't see any way to tell what gallery (or galleries) were ordered from in the body of the Pro Order emails. So, I guess this is a feature request, unless there's something I'm missing.
I'd like to have my email client filter the incoming Order emails automatically. I was going to do this using a filter on something in the email body, like the gallery id, for example:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty      Item                          Gallery             Subtotal
1        4 x 6 Print (Lustre)          8111285_sNzAq        $5.00 USD
I could make an email filter like: If the email was FROM: SmugMug Pro Orders and the BODY contained "8111285_sNzAq", then stick it in an email folder named after the gallery, for exampe. This would be great for organizing event photography sales, for instance.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2009
    Nimai wrote:
    I didn't see any way to tell what gallery (or galleries) were ordered from in the body of the Pro Order emails. So, I guess this is a feature request, unless there's something I'm missing.
    I'd like to have my email client filter the incoming Order emails automatically. I was going to do this using a filter on something in the email body, like the gallery id, for example:
    Qty      Item                          Gallery             Subtotal
    1        4 x 6 Print (Lustre)          8111285_sNzAq        $5.00 USD

I could make an email filter like: If the email was FROM: SmugMug Pro Orders and the BODY contained "8111285_sNzAq", then stick it in an email folder named after the gallery, for exampe. This would be great for organizing event photography sales, for instance.

Thank you!
    Hi, I'm sorry we don't do this. But you can find out easily by going to your prosales page and clicking the thumbnail in the order.

I'll ask, can't promise if or when, but thanks for asking!