Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point...IR

CavalierPhotoCavalierPhoto Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited May 7, 2009 in Landscapes
Had to wait for the fog to clear enough to capture since it was raining/drizzling and the fog kept moving in and out.

530186087_NGvJ7-L.jpg

I was even lucky enough to catch the Coast Guard helicopter flying under the bridge...

530192066_iHVmJ-L.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    I like the mist and splash in 1st
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    Hi Chris, I think all of your IR shots from your trip came out great but the first one in this post is my favorite. Wow, amazing, and you really worked the weather to your advantage! thumb.gif

Sorry that I somehow missed your message until it was too late, but I certainly hope we see you and Liz the next time you're in the area. Great captures :D
  • CavalierPhotoCavalierPhoto Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    I like the mist and splash in 1st

Thanks Awais :D
  • CavalierPhotoCavalierPhoto Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi Chris, I think all of your IR shots from your trip came out great but the first one in this post is my favorite. Wow, amazing, and you really worked the weather to your advantage! thumb.gif

Sorry that I somehow missed your message until it was too late, but I certainly hope we see you and Liz the next time you're in the area. Great captures :D

Thanks!

Yeah, the second one was an "ooo look the helicopter is going under the bridge...quick take a pic" type shot.

It was a crazy weekend and we were tied up with family stuff (one of Liz's cousins was getting married and that doubled for a family reunion as well) and didn't have much time for anything else. Next time we're out that way we'll definitely touch base.