Finally got them to look at me!

T4TotsT4Tots Registered Users Posts: 198 Major grins
edited June 8, 2005 in People
I took quite a few pictures to get just one I liked:

This is my family today...I realized it had been a while since I had done all four successfully LOL

Wish Austin hadn't leaned in on Sarah's face...but this was the last picture and they were soooo done trying.

24359050-L.jpg
Tina Folsom :lust
Photographer and Mom of Four!

Comments

• adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    that's really nice - the black background & black shirt really give impact to their faces.
    T4Tots wrote:

This is my family today...I realized it had been a while since I had done all four successfully Laughing.gif

Wish Austin hadn't leaned in on Sarah's face...but this was the last picture and they were soooo done trying.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • MaelynMaelyn Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Wow. I can't manage to get my 3 to look at me at the same time.

I love the black with color effect. Nice shot and great looking models! thumb.gif
    Amateur in the making. Constructive feedback always welcome.
  • DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Excellent!!
    T4Tots wrote:

This is my family today...I realized it had been a while since I had done all four successfully Laughing.gif

I know how tough it is to get the kids settled down and take a photo. Great job!! thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
    Dean - New York
    Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
    mcphoto.smugmug.com
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Great job, awesome! How did you manage to keep their attention? It's a Keeper, very cute family.clap.gif
    Cacee
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    T4Tots wrote:

24359050-L.jpg

Like the composition of the photo. Black background unite all of them into one team. Master's done, congrats
    Yuri
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Tina!!! thats an awesome shot !!!!!!!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif beautiful indeed! I love it, congratulations!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Tina, super job on the composition, that looks really nice! It might be my monitor, but do the faces look a tad dark? Perhaps a very little curves adjustment?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Tina, they're beautiful and so is the photo you shot!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • T4TotsT4Tots Registered Users Posts: 198 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    Tina, super job on the composition, that looks really nice! It might be my monitor, but do the faces look a tad dark? Perhaps a very little curves adjustment?
    I think I can lighten it a bit in the curves...but we had been at the beach all week so everyone is a bit red and I had to take some of the red out in photoshop. I'll adjust it a touch. Maybe with tweaker. I still wish I had done it in natural light. It has such a flashed look.
    Tina Folsom :lust
    Photographer and Mom of Four!