Mother and Child

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 8, 2005 in People
I found photographing my grandchild was easier when she is not aware of my doing so. This child does not like the camera at all or at least when I am using it. LOL Would appreciate any suggestions on how to capture better pics of her. :rofl
Cacee

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Hi Cacee,

I think you have to just keep at it. Make it a play thing.. it's hard I think. She is lovely tho. This shot seems a little soft on my monitor.. a little blurred. I'm not really qualified to comment too much on the technical side but there are many here who can and are a huge help.. have been to me I know that.

Just keep at it and you'll capture moments.. I've found it to be much harder than I thought. :D
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Thanks Lynn, I am still becoming acquainted with my camera. I have only had it for a few months. I didn't realize how hard it would be to adjust to a new camera. This one has so much more than my previous one.:D
    Cacee
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Hi Cacee
    cacee wrote:
    I found photographing my grandchild was easier when she is not aware of my doing so. This child does not like the camera at all or at least when I am using it. Laughing.gif Would appreciate any suggestions on how to capture better pics of her. rolleyes1.gif

My youngest nephew really cracks it with me if he sees me with a camera rolleyes1.gif
    Doesn't like getting his photo taken at alllllllllll eek7.gif he's 9 and a monster rolleyes1.gif

I bet if you try and sneak photos of her , her little "Camera Detecting Radar" will go off :lol4 :lol ........well good luck, try carrying your camera in a bag that is easily accessable and capture her playing or doing craft or something while she is occuppied with something else..........Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin