Options

Trying to Replace Ordered Photo

NeedHelpNeedHelp Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 8, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a customer who has ordered some photos. I am trying to REPLACE one of the photos which I have cleaned up but every time I click on browse, it hangs before I even traverse down to where my photo is on my computer. I've used this tool for other orders and have had no difficulty.

Is there a problem currently that could be causing this?

Jan

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    NeedHelp wrote:
    I have a customer who has ordered some photos. I am trying to REPLACE one of the photos which I have cleaned up but every time I click on browse, it hangs before I even traverse down to where my photo is on my computer. I've used this tool for other orders and have had no difficulty.

Is there a problem currently that could be causing this?

Jan
    Is the edited version in sRGB Color Space and at least the same or higher resolution than the image you are trying to replace?

If you like, upload the edited version to a gallery and send us a link, along with the order number to the help desk and we'll take a look for you.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2009
    richW wrote:
    Is the edited version in sRGB Color Space and at least the same or higher resolution than the image you are trying to replace?

If you like, upload the edited version to a gallery and send us a link, along with the order number to the help desk and we'll take a look for you.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

The problem is as I am browsing thru my pc directory structure, the process hangs before I even get to the picture I want to upload. Haven't had this in the past. This morning I'm going to see if I can just upload a cleaner version of the image at all. And yes to answer your question, the edited version is sRGB Color Space. But as I said the process is hanging before the image is selected.

Thanks,
    Jan
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2009
    Problem Solved
    NeedHelp wrote:
    The problem is as I am browsing thru my pc directory structure, the process hangs before I even get to the picture I want to upload. Haven't had this in the past. This morning I'm going to see if I can just upload a cleaner version of the image at all. And yes to answer your question, the edited version is sRGB Color Space. But as I said the process is hanging before the image is selected.

Thanks,
    Jan

I read other posted and found the answer posted by IVAR. I was logging in through my domain name rather than clicking on the link in the pro order email. That solved the problem. Jan