Challenge question?

Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
edited May 8, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I like to enter one or two of these challenges and I don't know which ones are are on going and recent? Can some shed some left white balance on the subject?

:)

Comments

• CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Chile Chef wrote:
    I like to enter one or two of these challenges and I don't know which ones are are on going and recent? Can some shed some left white balance on the subject?

:)

The current rounds are always "stickied" to the top of the Challenges forum. Take a look there, it's the top 2 items listed. Right now they're running the Mega challenge, but that one's just for folks who have placed in the top 5 for the previous 5 or 6 regular challenges, so take a look at the DSS 25 (I think... it's 20-something) Fair/Four and that's the to go for! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    CWSkopec wrote:
    The current rounds are always "stickied" to the top of the Challenges forum. Take a look there, it's the top 2 items listed. Right now they're running the Mega challenge, but that one's just for folks who have placed in the top 5 for the previous 5 or 6 regular challenges, so take a look at the DSS 25 (I think... it's 20-something) Fair/Four and that's the to go for! thumb.gif
    Thank you very much CWS.

I really appreciate it.