Prom photos

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited June 9, 2005 in People
Dad, you're so embarrassing. I hate all the picutures you take of me. They always make me look fat or mad or stupid or show my pimples.

24390068-L.jpg

What are all these lights for? Why can't you just come and take pictures of all of us outside while we wait for the limo? It's so hot in here. We're going to be late.

24390080-L.jpg

Come on, Marie, we gotta go. He takes such bad picutres, don't waste your time.

24389958-L.jpg
If not now, when?

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Laughing.gif. Have you told her if she would calm down and stop getting so worked up about it she wouldn't look sad, or mad, or fat, or whatever in the pictures.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    rutt wrote:
    Why can't you just come and take pictures of all of us outside while we wait for the limo?
    nice shots, did you get to take any outside?

my prom is today (thursday 6/9) and since it's my prom i can't take pictures of myself. my parents and sisters are useless with a camera, but one of my photographer friends heard about my prom and got really excited, so she's gonna shoot my pre-prom outside my friends house. she'll be using her digital rebel and kit lens for group shots (the 18mm will be pretty handy for getting everyone in) and my digital rebel with my 70-200mm f/2.8 for close-ups/portraits. your pictures made me so much more excited.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Nice photos, Rutt! And such a beautiful daughter. Is she the one who stuck her tongue out in the Christmas photo. And now she complains?

She is of an age to do that. My oldest complained about every photo I took of her, finally, I just did not care to photograph the 40 yrs old spoilsport. After about a year, or so, she started posing for me. I did not know what was going on, then I gave it a thought...................realized.

Also, she was experimenting with trying to look better in a camera. She is a bit larger than she would like, but there are ways to try to look better. In her desire to get some photos, any photos, when her sister was getting so many, she was doing things like putting her hand to her chin, that was an area she wanted to hide.
    Nice background for the photos. I probably still have an old one I did of Sara, she only had 3 proms, repeated her junior year, prom dresses galore, and did she love them all. I hope your daughter had the fun Sara had. She is beautiful, your daughter, and I love the dress. Have they ever changed. For the better I think.

Binghott, enjoy your prom. Pose nicely and make a few humorous ones. Try to actually GO to the prom and dance. In the 80s, with Sara, going to the prom was only to get the photos, for many of the students. Going out to dinner was big, though. DRIVE carefully, I say that to everyone, no matter their age.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    I'm up for similar treat tomorrow
    It's not a prom, but a end-of-the-year band banquet.. Dress, and such..
    But I mean - I know what you're talking about:-):D
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Now, every one knows you can not look fat in stripes :):
  • dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Stan have your ead any fashion magazines lately? ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif sorry I had to.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Stan have your ead any fashion magazines lately? ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif sorry I had to.

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif My kind of magazine
    g_crops.jpg