Options

Unbelievable!

VivianGVivianG Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited June 9, 2005 in Cameras
I now know what you all are talking about! I just received my 70-200 2.8! All I can say is !WOW! The pictures are sharp right out of the camera, just what I wanted. I play nerd all day and hate to process pictures. I can't say that I took any pictures worth posting in the five minutes I was out in the humidity but I will when it cools down here.

:thumb 24410761-S.jpg:clap

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Congratulations Vivian
    VivianG wrote:
    I now know what you all are talking about! I just received my 70-200 2.8! All I can say is !WOW! The pictures are sharp right out of the camera, just what I wanted. I play nerd all day and hate to process pictures. I can't say that I took any pictures worth posting in the five minutes I was out in the humidity but I will when it cools down here.

thumb.gifclap.gif
    Yup I feel your joy, isn't it wonderful when you get new toys, and your really happy with how they perform thumb.gif you'll be out there snapping away at anything and everything hehehe rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Yes,its a great lens.I could kick myself for selling the one I had:cry
    I will have another soon:D
    Enjoy.............