Disneyland

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited May 13, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
My wife and I took a friend to Disneyland for their birthday last weekend. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite shots with you all.

Skulls from the entrance to Indiana Jones ride:

535008955_SAxvA-L.jpg

Took this shot while riding Thunder Mountain. It would have been the perfect shot if it were cropped just a little more to the left. It was really hard to compose the shot with all the jarring of the ride.

534952728_PFRXf-L.jpg

Here is a sequence of shots of Thunder Mountain that I took as we exited the ride.

534966555_XhPh8-XL.jpg

534970382_yeCpv-XL.jpg

534971875_ozeaK-XL.jpg

534960653_yc7sn-XL.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2009
    #1 and 2 are very cool. What camera did you dare take on that coaster with you?
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    #1 and 2 are very cool. What camera did you dare take on that coaster with you?

My Nikon D300. I even had my SB-600 Speedflash mounted on it. I have a Blackrapid strap which keep it pretty securely fasten to my body. I then hold on to it as if I was hold a newborn baby. :D

What surprises me is that my wife didn't try to talk me out of it. She is usually the one that does all the responsible thinking in the relationship. headscratch.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    My wife and I took a friend to Disneyland for their birthday last weekend. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite shots with you all.

Skulls from the entrance to Indiana Jones ride:

Took this shot while riding Thunder Mountain. It would have been the perfect shot if it were cropped just a little more to the left. It was really hard to compose the shot with all the jarring of the ride.

Here is a sequence of shots of Thunder Mountain that I took as we exited the ride.

Awwwwwwwwww awesome, Disneyland is my most favourite place in the whole wide world it is, it is :ivar I can't get enough of that park I tell ya!

At this is my favourite ride too, well it's the only roller coaster I will go on hahahaha rolleyes1.gif

Hats off to you for that second shot that is a absolute BEAUTY bowdown.gif
    It POPS it screams FUN and EXCITEMENT .... I LOVE IT cheerleader.gif

Thanks for sharing .... I am a big Disney Fan ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin