Irina

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited May 15, 2009 in People
Her name is Irina and she kindly agreed to take a part in this session.

She liked the results.

8029.jpg
8039.jpg
8038.jpg
8037.jpg
8035.jpg
8033.jpg
8032.jpg

What about you?

--
Spasibo, Yuri

Comments

• rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    I like all of them. Only real issue I see is in the first one, which I really like. The thing that is bugging me is the poster on the wall and the grafetti. I find it distracting. Maybe if she had been a little further away and you has used a larger aperture to create shallower DOF it would not be so obvious.

Just my two cents. Good job with a very pretty model.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    rhondavid wrote:
    I like all of them. Only real issue I see is in the first one, which I really like. The thing that is bugging me is the poster on the wall and the grafetti. I find it distracting. Maybe if she had been a little further away and you has used a larger aperture to create shallower DOF it would not be so obvious.

Just my two cents. Good job with a very pretty model.
    Thank you so much for your critique - agree with you.
    Yuri
  • WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    I agree about the first one, but still I like it, all are great specially the third one!!!

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    Yuri,

Lovely model and photographs as always.

I really like that poster in the first image. Of course, I can't read it, but my imagination says "Stop here, pose like this & I'll take your picture" rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for posting.
    Randy
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    These are nice Yuri but the lighting seems a little flat to me. A reflector would have worked nicely here to just give a little more "pop" to her skin tones-- even a half a stop would have helped make your model stand out a little more.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited May 14, 2009
    Nice work, as usual, Yuri. What does the poster say in #1? Is фото photo in English? I know I'm supposed to be looking at the model, so maybe the poster wasn't such a good idea. :D
  • AngryRedAngryRed Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    I have to go the other way on the 1st one, it is my favorite. It may be because the 1st one is the introduction to your lovely set or the overall smoothness of the image that works for me. With her head tilted to match the position in the poster, it makes a powerful image in my humble opinion.

Great job overall.

thumb.gif
    Love this place, but I am an ADV rider too!
    F800GS
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    #5 is a little different for you. I like it a lot! the others get it done as well, but 5 stands out to me.
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Richard wrote:
    Nice work, as usual, Yuri. What does the poster say in #1? Is фото photo in English? I know I'm supposed to be looking at the model, so maybe the poster wasn't such a good idea. :D
    Yes, Richard it means photo and this is an adv. of some photostudio. (different kinds of photos) I decided to use it in my photo...
    Thank you,
    Yuri
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Fantastic series!!!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos