AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited May 14, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
One of my favorite subjects......
535586398_kfEHn-L.jpg

Thanks for looking C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    Man that one is beautiful... are you near Pheonix? That mountian range looks familiar.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    Man that one is beautiful... are you near Pheonix? That mountian range looks familiar.

Hi Roadkill..... I live south of Buckeye..... look up Hazen and 85 south towards Gila Bend..... THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT..... azzaro
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    The colors are nice in this one. Let me guess...sunrise? :DWasn't that area prime for dove season once upon a time?
    edited May 14, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    The colors are nice in this one. Let me guess...sunrise? :DWasn't that area prime for dove season once upon a time?

Still is ....... When the season is in there are shotguns going off like crazy....

Thanks for commenting.....azzaro
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    Ahhh... ok, I spent some time down in Gila bend as well. Are they still using the gunnery range there?
    edited May 14, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    Ahhh... ok, I spent some time down in Gila bend as well. Are they still using the gunnery range there?

I'm pretty sure they are ....... Fighters fly over my place with some regularity headed that way and then return right over me..... azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    I like the gold band in this one. I guess the dove in the treetop is one who escaped the hunters?! Or is it one of your pets?

Is that tree inside or outside of the corral? At least it looks like a corral fence.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    One of my favorite subjects......

I can see why. Nice capture Azzaro. clap.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
    edited May 14, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    I like the gold band in this one. I guess the dove in the treetop is one who escaped the hunters?! Or is it one of your pets?

Is that tree inside or outside of the corral? At least it looks like a corral fence.

The corral is on my neighbors property......and the tree is inside the corral.
    There are a lot of doves that hang around here......... Thanks Lauren for the comment ....... azzaro
    edited May 14, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    I can see why. Nice capture Azzaro. clap.gif

Thanks Jack for the comment........ azzaro