3214757976_1cb9106342_o.jpg

Oxbow Bend
2907619013_63609dffeb_b.jpg

Kristine
"How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!" ~John Muir

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Hi and welcome YSG. 2,3 and 4 are really super clap.gif 1 appears a bit soft to me in the foreground. I think I like 3 the best, but they are all really good. Keep posting.

Dan
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Castle was always one of my favorite geysers!

Your photos make my longing to be back in Wonderland! I was a tour guide in yellowstone a couple of year ago, but it was before I really picked up photography, what a missed opportunity. Someday I will be back in the part for a summer or two!

Anyways, great captures.
  • massimofotomassimofoto Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Ciao/Hi Yellostonegirl very nice I like #3 the best especially considering -13 you still have all your fingers? lol

I was there in 07 drove true on a cross country, hope next time around I get the chance to spend more time.

Ciao
    Massimo
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Those are great!

I take it that you live near/at Yellowstone? You must have an endless supply of wildlife and landscape opportunities. I plan on making a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton sometime this year, probably in September, I can't wait!
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Great photos! thumb.gifthumb Welcome to DGrin!
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • Secluded ValleySecluded Valley Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Thanks for all the comments.
    winger wrote:
    Castle was always one of my favorite geysers!

Your photos make my longing to be back in Wonderland! I was a tour guide in yellowstone a couple of year ago, but it was before I really picked up photography, what a missed opportunity. Someday I will be back in the part for a summer or two!

Anyways, great captures.
    I was a bus driver/guide back in 02 and 03.
    Ciao/Hi Yellostonegirl very nice I like #3 the best especially considering -13 you still have all your fingers? lol

I was there in 07 drove true on a cross country, hope next time around I get the chance to spend more time.

Ciao
    Massimo
    Yep, I've still got all ten fingers and toes :) That's not even the coldest weather I've been in.
    coscorrosa wrote:
    Those are great!

I take it that you live near/at Yellowstone? You must have an endless supply of wildlife and landscape opportunities. I plan on making a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton sometime this year, probably in September, I can't wait!
    I lived/worked in Yellowstone for 9 years. Now I live 75 miles from the park. September is amazing.

Kristine
    "How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!" ~John Muir
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Very nice series!! I really like the last two!!

Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • Nihil_DicitNihil_Dicit Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 18, 2009
    Great series. I particularly like the last one.

clap.gif
  • Picture North CarolinaPicture North Carolina Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2009
    Welcome to DG, Kristine. Very nice images.

SmugMug Gallery | Website | Like my Facebook page, I'll like yours
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2009
    Wow, what a way to introduce yourself. These are stunning. The last two really caught my eye, especially 'Lunar'; it is different! Looking fwd. to seeing more.