Tiny Bubbles

b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited May 16, 2009 in People
Posted in the Whiping Post, but was not getting cc ???? What do some of you all think?

536912849_dy4m3-L.jpg
Sony A7ii, Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens, Sony FE85mm f/1.8 Lens, Sony FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens, Godox 860iiS Flash.

Comments

• junglejimjunglejim Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    yes
    This is a picture I like. I saw it at the whipping post and agree that the bubbles don't show enough. Is it portfolio quality ?? I can't judge this type of photo but...

It certainly is a shot I would love to have of any of my kids
  • b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    junglejim wrote:
    This is a picture I like. I saw it at the whipping post and agree that the bubbles don't show enough. Is it portfolio quality ?? I can't judge this type of photo but...

It certainly is a shot I would love to have of any of my kids

Here is a touch up of the bubbles. I added a subtle hint of pink into the bubbles. Let me know if this helps the photo out?

537024275_onRGr-L.jpg
    Sony A7ii, Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens, Sony FE85mm f/1.8 Lens, Sony FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens, Godox 860iiS Flash.
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2009
    While the background is not cluttered, my eyes keep working it over, pulling them away from your subject. It's just an unusual looking background. I really can't decide what I'm looking at here. I think the road, or whatever that is, that's coming out of her head and circling back to her body keeps my eyes going in that loop.
    Randy