Options

Canadian Happiness

MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
edited May 20, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Since I have complained in the past about very slow shipping and problems with import duties etc. I feel I had better report some very good news with my first order using Bay Photo labs.

I placed an order on May 11th for an assortment of over 30 prints from 3.5 to 8x10's. I placed this order with the expectation of receiving them in 10 days or more as per usual. To my surprise they were at my door this afternoon three days later.

The print quality, paper quality were superb and they looked exactly like they did on my calibrated monitor. The packaging was very sturdy, actually the best I have seen from any lab, and I have used most of them at one time or another.

Shipping was $22.00 and I am more than happy with this considering the turnaround time and quality.

Kudo's to SmugMug and Bay Photo. You have just made me a happy customer with many more orders to follow.
:clap
Cheers,
Monte

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    Montec wrote:

Shipping was $22.00 and I am more than happy with this considering the turnaround time and quality.

Kudo's to SmugMug and Bay Photo. You have just made me a happy customer with many more orders to follow.
    clap.gif

Hi Monte!!! Thanks, that is great to hear! thumb.gif

Glad that we finally had successful shipping to you.

And Bay prints can't be beat, can they?

ann
  • Options
    kiz5kiz5 Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2009
    Have been hearing great things in regards to the packaging from Bay Photo, and shipping times as well.

• Options
    MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    I just wanted to add that my experience I mentioned above was duplicated today :)

I order a print on the long weekend...and it was delivered today.

If I can get turn around times like this I am definetly going to be looking at my current system and making some big changes.

Thanks everyone!
    thumb.gif
    Cheers,
    Monte