Dangerous thoughts

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited June 13, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I think I will reshoot this... unless you think the grainess adds to the feel. However, first I need to know if it seems like a good idea. I only played with the brightness/contrast and tried to sharpen it a little. Tell me what you think. Thank you,
Ashley

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GGVTnCec3BxKNYfomre_LEhwavjctyJ5ENUmOHvk218yCfjGnWHCwoJKGiE4EO0FoTsFxg9DPMOwKoXyGvjUbxDqb5VP8VSpZfNYNFO9MnNNw
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2005
    It took me a moment to "see" the smiley. good idea.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Rufio220Rufio220 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2005
    Ya the smiley caught my eye right off the bat. I don't know if the grain adds or takes, retake it and post it so we all can decide. I like it its a cool idea
    ~Take it while it's there, cause tomorrow it will be gone~
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2005
    I like the idea.thumb.gif
    To me the background seems somewhat distracting
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2005
    I like it. It really envokes emotions as it brings back some uneasy memories for me. Good shot.
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2005
    Color version of reshoot... used red construction paper instead of a blanket in the last one... this is a merge... the happy face wasn't good on this one but everything else was clear so I took a good happy face and posted over it... What do you think?
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2005
    I think black & white would look better. You may also want to use a larger f/# to get more depth-of-field. Right now it looks a bit blury and I think it detracts from the shot. It's a great idea and juxtaposition of the smiley face with the "dangerous thoughts" though.

Erich