Options

"Send to Smugmug" bug

gooseattackgooseattack Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
I've just downloaded "Send to Smugmug" yesterday and have used it to upload photos.

One thing that I liked about this program is that you can set your gallery positions. In Smugmug, every time you create new galleries, it automatically defaults to Position # 1. Due to the fact that I organize my photos chronologically, it is ideal for me to have newly created photos to set to the Last Position.

It's a nice feature for "Send to Smugug" to have this Position feature, where if you create a new gallery, you can manually enter the number for the gallery position. However, there is a bug that if you have entered a number pass 100 (e.g. I have entered position 174), it automatically sets the gallery in postion #100. Once you have uploaded your photos, you will realize that -- if you entered a number greater than 100 for the Postion, then your gallery will sit on Position 100 (column 5, row 20).

Comments

• Options
    shahineoshahineo Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited July 21, 2005
    I've just downloaded "Send to Smugmug" yesterday and have used it to upload photos.

One thing that I liked about this program is that you can set your gallery positions. In Smugmug, every time you create new galleries, it automatically defaults to Position # 1. Due to the fact that I organize my photos chronologically, it is ideal for me to have newly created photos to set to the Last Position.

It's a nice feature for "Send to Smugug" to have this Position feature, where if you create a new gallery, you can manually enter the number for the gallery position. However, there is a bug that if you have entered a number pass 100 (e.g. I have entered position 174), it automatically sets the gallery in postion #100. Once you have uploaded your photos, you will realize that -- if you entered a number greater than 100 for the Postion, then your gallery will sit on Position 100 (column 5, row 20).
    Thanks for the bug report. I'll fix this in the next version. Right now the limit of that value is 100, and I will increase it to 1000.