Two Birds

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited May 18, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I know even numbers make for poor composition, but in this pic. can the rule be broken...... Or should I nuke the one on the right ???????

537948595_o7R8q-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2009
    No I wouldn't nuke the one on the right....he/she is the others partner :D

Looks like they are having a little spat rolleyes1.gif Or they took their ten steps and now they just have to turn around.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    No I wouldn't nuke the one on the right....he/she is the others partner :D

Looks like they are having a little spat rolleyes1.gif Or they took their ten steps and now they just have to turn around.

Hi Dogdots......It was a spat for sure, the one on the right walked off at a quick pace and stopped and I shot the picture. rolleyes1.gif azzaro
    edited May 16, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Hi Dogdots......It was a spat for sure, the one on the right walked off at a quick pace and stopped and I shot the picture. rolleyes1.gif azzaro

I wonder if it was the female that walked away rolleyes1.gif It will be interesting to see what others think about leaving the 2nd bird in.
    edited May 16, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I wonder if it was the female that walked away rolleyes1.gif It will be interesting to see what others think about leaving the 2nd bird in.

That occurred to me Dogdots, but it seemed a subject better not brought up by a guy....rolleyes1.gif azzaro
    edited May 17, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    That occurred to me Dogdots, but it seemed a subject better not brought up by a guy....rolleyes1.gif azzaro

You are a wise man rolleyes1.gif
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    The one on the right is definitely the female. She is walking off because the male (on the left) just spent $2500 at B&H on a new lens that he will only use for taking photos of high school sports. Not that that has ever happened to me...

Hokies Rule!
    www.trihokie.com
    edited May 17, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl

Hi Jack ... Thanks for dropping in....I think the lady gets the last word on this subject ....... azzaro rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl
    edited May 17, 2009
    trihokie wrote:
    The one on the right is definitely the female. She is walking off because the male (on the left) just spent $2500 at B&H on a new lens that he will only use for taking photos of high school sports. Not that that has ever happened to me...

Wow.......$2500 on one lens.........I hope she came back...I have a camera one lens and a camera bag I dont use for about $700. Thanks for looking in.....:D azzaro
  • trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Wow.......$2500 on one lens.........I hope she came back...I have a camera one lens and a camera bag I dont use for about $700. Thanks for looking in.....:D azzaro
    Yeah. The bird on the left opened his own bank account for his photography business. Newspaper, magazine and private job money goes into the account and she no longer knows how much money is spent on camera bodies and lenses, etc. But, she does notice how much time he spends on photography forums...

Hokies Rule!
    www.trihokie.com
  • dank-photodank-photo Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    trihokie wrote:
    Yeah. The bird on the left opened his own bank account for his photography business. Newspaper, magazine and private job money goes into the account and she no longer knows how much money is spent on camera bodies and lenses, etc. But, she does notice how much time he spends on photography forums...
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Azzaro, nice shot! thumb.gif

I think that you should definitely keep both of them in the shot...keep it just as it is!...because it is illustrative of a spat...IMHO if you cloned either one of them out, they would be looking at the shorter end of the frame...and I think it's better when the subject faces the area with more negative space...just my 2 cents.
    edited May 17, 2009
    dank-photo wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Azzaro, nice shot! thumb.gif

I think that you should definitely keep both of them in the shot...keep it just as it is!...because it is illustrative of a spat...IMHO if you cloned either one of them out, they would be looking at the shorter end of the frame...and I think it's better when the subject faces the area with more negative space...just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the comment....... azzaro
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2009
    Got good Azzaro. Leave the right bird in. Works fine in your comp. :D
    Michael
    edited May 18, 2009
    DaddyO wrote:
    Got good Azzaro. Leave the right bird in. Works fine in your comp. :D

Hi DadddyO....... Thanks for looking in and the comment........ azzaro