Flower Close-up

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    Hello Chris and welcome to dgrin. I like this image a lot, very well done. I think you would get more response for this and other closeup shots like it on the Macro forum. I visited your site and see you are interested in Macro. There are lots of outstanding Macro photographers on that forum, many of whom are on your side of the pond.

BTW you've got some really nice images on your site. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • PhenomenologicalPhenomenological Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Hello Chris and welcome to dgrin. I like this image a lot, very well done. I think you would get more response for this and other closeup shots like it on the Macro forum. I visited your site and see you are interested in Macro. There are lots of outstanding Macro photographers on that forum, many of whom are on your side of the pond.

BTW you've got some really nice images on your site. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks for the kind words :) I would have posted it there but wasn't sure how strict the macro rule was, since technically it isn't a macro image.

Incidentally I like your gallery :)