A cat named Booger

ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
edited May 19, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
My friend's cat Booger. He had some kind of eye funk as a kitten and the name stuck with him.

This guy was fast, it was hard to get his attention yet keep him in the same place.

539579435_yAyTY-L.jpg

539580179_hNhZQ-L.jpg

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2009
    clap.gif Well done........ azzaro
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2009
    A beautiful cat and a very nice job of capturing the shot.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Zerodog wrote:
    My friend's cat Booger. He had some kind of eye funk as a kitten and the name stuck with him.

This guy was fast, it was hard to get his attention yet keep him in the same place.

What a beautiful cat iloveyou.gif love the colour tones.
    Booger rolleyes1.gif what an odd name for a cute cat.

Really nice captures clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Thanks everyone! I messed with converting to BW but it kind of lost something. I will have to do more photos of this guy sometime. The part that I think really helps with pets is a helper. My girlfriend helped get the cat into position and then get his attention to make him look one way or another. This is easy with a dog, but a cat is.....well like herding cats.:D
  • Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Zerodog, I love the shots, I have several cat shots my self, but they're not really good at all.
  • JustPlainMeJustPlainMe Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    The second one is particularly wonderful. I'm with you, you don't want to convert that kitty to B&W. You'd lose the beautiful tones of chocolate. (Is that a Himalayan, or a seal point mix?) Siamese are gorgeous, those eyes are just beautiful.

Great work! Love the cat's name, by the way.
    Please ignore my opinions! And if I ask for constructive criticism, please give it to me. I have really thick skin! :huh
  • ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Not sure what kind of cat. He was just shaved though. He looks kind of like a lion or one of those creatures from a Dr. Seuss book.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Beautiful photos of Booger. Lucky he doesn't have to go to school with the other kittys. He would be teased with a name like that :D
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    A couple of very nice shots, Zerodog! Very well done.

Your friend isn't the only one to name his cat, "Booger." My brother has, too. Not for some eye goop, but because my brother is just odd. eek7.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather