Options

Baseball Shot

OldakerOldaker Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited May 21, 2009 in Sports
Some more practice, really hard to not have people in the background with the way our fields are setup, everything is so small and tight. I have been trying to watch what is in backgrounds but this is prob best i can do, unless someone has some suggestions

What do you think
540102686_DKs9t-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    attorneyjayattorneyjay Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2009
    Oldaker wrote:
    Some more practice, really hard to not have people in the background with the way our fields are setup, everything is so small and tight. I have been trying to watch what is in backgrounds but this is prob best i can do, unless someone has some suggestions

What do you think

In this picture you have focused on the chain link fence and people behind it. Start with focusing on target and getting some boka to help minimize background distractions. That said, in these venues you can't do much about random backgrounds. Try for the best shot, take many, and you will have some nice ones.

Jay
  • Options
    TosserTosser Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    30 second edit attached. I like it better with some crop and the background clutter removed. The little guy needs to be in better focus.
  • Options
    zack75144zack75144 Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Zack www.zackjonesphotography.net
    EOS 7D, Zeiss 50mm f/1.4, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 200mm f/2.8L II, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 1.4 Ext II, 430EX, ST-E2, Tamrac Velocity 10X & Expeditioner 7 Bags.
  • Options
    johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2009
    Tosser wrote:
    The little guy needs to be in better focus.
    That's the crux of it. Yes background is distracting. Yes timing could be a bit better. But without sharp focus nothing else matters. That's the primary thing you need to work on. When you're consistently producing sharp, in focus shots then work on the other stuff.