Options

Found: Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 AF-S (The Beast)

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited May 28, 2009 in Nikon Land
Found a copy of this lens from Nick (aka Xandertures). Just counting the days until I get it.

Thanks,
Alex
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    XanderturesXandertures Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    I have an extremely clean copy that I am looking to sell. I'm looking for a 17-55 2.8 as a replacement. Asking $950 for my 28-70mm 2.8. All pictures in my portfolio and recent galleries were taken with this exact lens.
    Nikon D750 | Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 | Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 | Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G | SB-700 & 2 SB-600's - Powered by SmugMug!
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    I sent you a PM.

My Smug Site
  • Options
    XanderturesXandertures Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited May 28, 2009
    Alex was great to deal with. Quick with email responses, payment and also notification that he received it okay and on time.

I won't hesitate to do business with him again!
    Nikon D750 | Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 | Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 | Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G | SB-700 & 2 SB-600's - Powered by SmugMug!
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2009
    Same goes for Nick. Communication was great. Very understanding and easy to deal with. He shipped the lens the very next morning after I transferred funds to his PP. The lens arrived with all items and condition as promised.

Very nice experience.

Thanks again Nick!

My Smug Site