Echo

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited May 21, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I downloaded a new software program called Fluid Mask...This is one of my first attempts, so I would appreciate all comments. The background was originally carpet.

541704511_5Nfcp-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• mud390mud390 Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    It looks pretty good. The extreme edges look soft and somewhat obvious. The dog looks very dejected, but like he was on the wood floor, not carpet.

Kris
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    mud390 wrote:
    It looks pretty good. The extreme edges look soft and somewhat obvious. The dog looks very dejected, but like he was on the wood floor, not carpet.

Kris
    15524779-Ti.gif Think it worked fairly slick. Interesting.
    Michael
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    mud390 wrote:

Kris

Thanks for commenting......I will work on getting better edges.....I think the dejected dog was here comes the camera again....... azzaro
    edited May 20, 2009
    DaddyO wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif Think it worked fairly slick. Interesting.

Hi DaddyO .......The program is kind of expensive and Im not sure how much I would use it........ But it is pretty slick..... azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    I was just reading about that software and wondered what it would actually do. I'll just use it vicariously through you, Azzaro. I think you did a nice job by the way. . .

. . . but if you hadn't told me you subbed the background I would've guessed that Echo was just lying on the porch! :D

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    Fooled me....I thought the dog was really on a wood floor. I'd never heard of that program. Think I'll check it out.

Your dog Echo has so much personality :D If I brought a towel towards my dogs they would think it was "tub" time and run.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Hi DaddyO .......The program is kind of expensive and Im not sure how much I would use it........ But it is pretty slick..... azzaro
    Hmmm $$$ Definately get that. :D Still haven't pony'd up for
    photomatix or other ones. I can wait a bit and do my homework awhile
    longer. Free plugins/actions have been neat to try and experiment with
    in the meantime. My thanks to those folks.!!!!!
    Michael
    edited May 21, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    I was just reading about that software and wondered what it would actually do. I'll just use it vicariously through you, Azzaro. I think you did a nice job by the way. . .

. . . but if you hadn't told me you subbed the background I would've guessed that Echo was just lying on the porch!

Hi Lauren, thanks for commenting. I started to shoot the porch floor but saw the knot in the wall and so I shot the wall..... Echo is laying on the wall.rolleyes1.gif
    azzaro
    edited May 21, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Fooled me....I thought the dog was really on a wood floor. I'd never heard of that program. Think I'll check it out.

Your dog Echo has so much personality :D If I brought a towel towards my dogs they would think it was "tub" time and run.

Hi Dogdots.......The name of the program is Fluid Mask. That should get you to their site. You can download a free trial version and use it for 14 days.

Echo was under my chair in the house and the towel had fallen on him, so I thought it was a fun picture and shot it...

Do you remember the two birds picture that we had fun with, that was a composite also. That was my first one this is the second effort.

Thanks for the comment ..... azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Hi Dogdots.......The name of the program is Fluid Mask. That should get you to their site. You can download a free trial version and use it for 14 days.

Echo was under my chair in the house and the towel had fallen on him, so I thought it was a fun picture and shot it...

Do you remember the two birds picture that we had fun with, that was a composite also. That was my first one this is the second effort.

Thanks for the comment ..... azzaro

Yes I do remember the 2 birds photo -- angry woman bird :D You used this program on that photo too...never would of known it.

I just checked out the download and I'm going to give it a try. Spendie tho..checked out NAPP and no discount for it :cry

Wish I could get my dog to lay on the wall rolleyes1.gif Can't wait to see the next photo you do..maybe a field full of bunnies with Echo thumb.gif
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2009
    Howdy Azzaro,

That's a really neat piece of software to do that.

But what I really like is that Handsome Boy Echo, he's sure a good looking Hound!!

and I'll bet a great friend.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
    edited May 21, 2009
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Azzaro,

That's a really neat piece of software to do that.

But what I really like is that Handsome Boy Echo, he's sure a good looking Hound!!

and I'll bet a great friend.[/quot

Hi Panther ....... Thanks for looking in and commenting.....azzaro
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2009
    Wow Azzaro that is neat. I can think of a lot of images I have that are ruined by a lousy background. I'm definitely going to look into this.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
    edited May 21, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Wow Azzaro that is neat. I can think of a lot of images I have that are ruined by a lousy background. I'm definitely going to look into this.

Hi Jack.....Dogdots is going to give it a try too....I will be looking for photos from both of you....... When you first look at it it seems a little daunting, but once you get into it it is pretty intuitive......... azzaro