Options

Someones bought my photos but i hadnt set it up yet

epic-imagesepic-images Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited May 22, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Ok, so im still new to all this, and i hadnt setup my pricing for prints.
anyway, someone has bought about $100 worth of pics which im assuming are at MY cost price.
the other thing is, i had only uploaded 1200x800 pics and they have my watermark... you can see how this is going.

can i stop the process some how. i dont mind if i cant adjust the pricing, i know the guy personally so thats no prob. i just need to submit the full res images in place.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    anyway, someone has bought about $100 worth of pics which im assuming are at MY cost price.
    the other thing is, i had only uploaded 1200x800 pics and they have my watermark... you can see how this is going.

can i stop the process some how. i dont mind if i cant adjust the pricing, i know the guy personally so thats no prob. i just need to submit the full res images in place.

PLEASE HELP!!!
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Could you email us at our helpdesk with details? We would need the name of the customer, their email address and if you can get it, the order number, so that we can look the order up fast and see what can be done about it.

For details on how to properly setup your pricing, take a look here.

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!!
    FYI, in the future you can either make the gallery unlisted until it's fully set up so that visitors won't see it or turn off print ordering until you are ready.

The beauty and the curse of the internet is that once you make it public, it's there for people to find and some people will find it.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question