Dark Angel

charlotte thompsoncharlotte thompson Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited May 25, 2009 in People
These are transparency overlays-done with heavy black and white shadow and a secret color overlay-I love a different look to portraits
something directly out of the box-the last was done in 2 overlays-

tina.jpg

Desktop4.jpg

Collages39.jpg

Comments

• Mlark1128Mlark1128 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    I think these would work better for me if they didn't look so green, but that is a personal preference. I do like the moodiness!
    Meagan
    Nikon D90|17-55 f/2.8|50mm f/1.4G
    CC always welcome and appreciated!
  • charlotte thompsoncharlotte thompson Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    yes the green a bit so! I think I should have used a darker brown to black overlay
    and
    I adore to capture mood
    thank you! Mark

Charlotte-
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2009
    Mlark1128 wrote:
    I think these would work better for me if they didn't look so green, but that is a personal preference. I do like the moodiness!

I agree...too green...and too dark...just my 2 pennies.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • SteelafanSteelafan Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    Me, I would not change a thing. I like the mood and tones. It works for me! Its makes you think what is on their mind. I like the color too! It sets the tone on them all, but works best for #1. Good work!
    :patch Searching for that one shot that counts. The never ending quest to make people say "wow".:huh

http://asphotoworks.com
  • whitericewhiterice Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    I get the shivers looking at these images - so spooky! Nice work - not the typical photograph clap.gif .
    - Christopher
    My Photos - Powered by SmugMug!