Dancer on Floor

jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited May 27, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
candid dance shot from a studio in northern illinois543113467_kCKoS-L.jpg

"Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    this is just my opinon on this one photo....nothing else.

As a stand alone it hold no merit (to me)......it is very unflattering to the dancer......needs a different angle and also less DOF (that christmas sign reall distracts)......if you ahd been infront of the dance or even above some how it would have been much better............it could be a killer ending of series but alas says nothing all alone.........if that was theend of the dance the choreographer should be spanked for having her end without facing her audience to see the expression of her ending....it just doesn't flatter the dancer at all ne_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratch
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    jvgphoto, I like the whole shot, the ambiance is awesome.
  • jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    Thanks, Art, for your thoughts on this one. Much appreciated.

jon
    Art Scott wrote:
    this is just my opinon on this one photo....nothing else.

As a stand alone it hold no merit (to me)......it is very unflattering to the dancer......needs a different angle and also less DOF (that christmas sign reall distracts)......if you ahd been infront of the dance or even above some how it would have been much better............it could be a killer ending of series but alas says nothing all alone.........if that was theend of the dance the choreographer should be spanked for having her end without facing her audience to see the expression of her ending....it just doesn't flatter the dancer at all ne_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratch
    "Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent
  • jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    Hi!

Thanks, Chile Chef! Very kind of you to say so.

Cheers,
    Jon
    Chile Chef wrote:
    jvgphoto, I like the whole shot, the ambiance is awesome.