Two Sunset Photos

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited May 23, 2009 in Landscapes
Took these at Democrat Point (thats the 4x4 acces at Robert Moses, Long Island)

3554996515_3e7b2a3450_b.jpg

3554996319_9d25d2a8fe_b.jpg

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2009
    Beautiful photos thumb.gif I really like the colors you have in these. The water in your first photo is wonderful.

I do see some dust bunnies...sometimes they are easy to miss :D
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2009
    Yeah camera hasnt had a REAL cleaning... ever... its a d300 so it stays pretty clean. I havnt shot much but cleaned it a few months ago. I see a few more also I need to tend to. They really pop out atcha when ya do HDR thats for sure.
    edited May 23, 2009
    Vycor wrote:
    Yeah camera hasnt had a REAL cleaning... ever... its a d300 so it stays pretty clean. I havnt shot much but cleaned it a few months ago. I see a few more also I need to tend to. They really pop out atcha when ya do HDR thats for sure.

I have a friend that always points out my bunnies to me...they are hard to see sometimes. Or we get so carried away with our editing we forget to look for those little creatures :D
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2009
    Well its good, if you wanna list the bunnies you see i can make a mental note, because i know of a few big ones and i see one i missed, but my eye might miss a lot
    edited May 23, 2009
    Oh my.....Left side of photo 1 -- upper corner and work your way down....I see another one about 3/4's the way down. On your second photo I see one in the clouds..really don't know what that is and then a few on the right in the blue sky...mid way down. Please don't think I'm being rude or picky. That is not my intention at all. Your photos are beautiful and with the bunnies removed people will just see a beautiful photo.

When I'm editing I alway increase the photo in the navigator to 66% and move the red box up to the upper corner. From there I just work my way around the photo checking for those critters :D

You'll do a good job...your editing skills on your photos are wonderful in my opinion thumb.gif

I was removing those critters today on some photos I took. I'm sure I missed a few...always do :cry