Golden Gate Bridge

anvilimageanvilimage Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited May 26, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Yea, yea, everybody shoots the heck outta this thing, but last Saturday it was so warm that I was out running around in shorts and a t-shirt until almost 4AM out there! Talk about losing track of time.

Here are two shots from the series that night. The rest can be seen on my photo blog @ www.anvilimage.com. As always, C&C welcome and appreciated!

543335743_SGYJ9-XL.jpg

543335523_xohsf-XL.jpg

-joe
Joe Ercoli
My Photo Blog - www.anvilimage.com
My Smugmug Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2009
    anvilimage wrote:
    Yea, yea, everybody shoots the heck outta this thing, but last Saturday it was so warm that I was out running around in shorts and a t-shirt until almost 4AM out there! Talk about losing track of time.

Here are two shots from the series that night. The rest can be seen on my photo blog @ www.anvilimage.com. As always, C&C welcome and appreciated!

-joe

Hi Joe, the Golden Gate Bridge is an amazing structure which I have had the privilige to walk, drive and ride a mountain bike over :D

April (fellow Dgrinner) took me close to where you shot these images from to take in the views there.... it's an awesome spot.

Wow you were keen to be out at 4am eek7.gif but it paid off by the looks of those images clap.gifclap.gif Well Done thumb.gif ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • anvilimageanvilimage Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Joe, the Golden Gate Bridge is an amazing structure which I have had the privilige to walk, drive and ride a mountain bike over :D

April (fellow Dgrinner) took me close to where you shot these images from to take in the views there.... it's an awesome spot.

Wow you were keen to be out at 4am eek7.gif but it paid off by the looks of those images clap.gifclap.gif Well Done thumb.gif ..... Skippy :D

Skippy,

I'm a total night owl and I love to go out shooting late at night! Thanks for your comments!

-joe
    Joe Ercoli
    My Photo Blog - www.anvilimage.com
    My Smugmug Gallery
  • future_perfectfuture_perfect Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 26, 2009
    The second one is my favorite. I like how all the lights stand out.