Flowers

GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
edited May 21, 2004 in Wildlife
Here is my favorite from today. I am getting tired of the rain and heavy clouds. Whoever is in charge bring back the sun plz....

4249661-M.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2004
    very nice irises. lovely shot.
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2004
    GREAPER wrote:
    Here is my favorite from today. I am getting tired of the rain and heavy clouds. Whoever is in charge bring back the sun plz....

4249661-M.jpg
    That's purty, greaper. The only suggestion I would make would be to clone out that bright highlight in the upper right.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2004
    You are oh so right fish... sorry i got lazy.

New and improved....
    4255195-M.jpg
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2004
    Ok...PS for idiots time...how'd you do that ?
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Ok...PS for idiots time...how'd you do that ?
    If you have photoshop Humy? look for a little rubber stamp in the tools bar on the left? select that and then while pressing the "alt" key select the part of sky, green or whatever you want to "clone" and clone it on top of the offending item. You can change brush sizes to fit.
    If this is confusing I'll send pictures but I have to go make the morning tea first.
    Lynn:D or, if you have photoshop cs you can use the little band aide, (plaster) on the left, does the same thing only better.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    yep...PS6...willl try it out tonight. Thanks lyn
  • tmshotstmshots Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited May 21, 2004
    I love my roses. They give me something to shoot when I have to stay in and work.