Options

Having fun in the sun, and more. (18+)

dontpanicdontpanic Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 17, 2009 in Go Figure
Hi there. Last weekend I was so happy to shot with a great model around my area here in germany. Some of you may know her. Indoor and outdoor. The indoor photos are made to show her long legs. The outdoor photos are a bit more romantic. All images with minimalistic lighting (one flash through umbrella). Enjoy and let me know what you think!

545298755_xXfi8-L.jpg

545297223_3LDcj-L.jpg

545283948_RQPM7-L.jpg

and #4
545284613_Dvgaz-L.jpg

Have a nice day!
Thomas

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    dontpanic wrote:
    Hi there. Last weekend I was so happy to shot with a great model around my area here in germany. Some of you may know her. Indoor and outdoor. The indoor photos are made to show her long legs. The outdoor photos are a bit more romantic. All images with minimalistic lighting (one flash through umbrella). Enjoy and let me know what you think!
    Have a nice day!
    Thomas

Thomas,
    great series! thumb.gif
    I love the last one - my favorite settings and time of day, I don't seem to be able to get enough of it...:-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Whoa! 3&4 are killer photos! Great job!
    tom wise
  • Options
    Kayaking-N-SCKayaking-N-SC Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    dontpanic wrote:

Number 3 is a fantastic shot.thumb.gif The only thing I might change is to darken the lower left corner a bit.
    Thomas
    Columbia, SC

Canon 5DmkII / 40D / 24-105 F4 L / LensBaby Composer

TLKPhotos.SmugMug.com
  • Options
    dontpanicdontpanic Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 5, 2009
    Thanks for your compliments! Think I will shoot more outdoor this summer. So there will be more to come, but right now I am a bit busy and its hard to free some time for another shoot. Thanks for letting me know your opinons and the improvements you can see. thumb.gif

Have a great day!
    Thomas
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2009
    Beautiful work, Thomas. wings.gif

I like the odd perspective in shots one and two: Something different is always good. Numbers three and four are beautiful, but look at her hand in number three; it's shot from the side, making it look smaller, more delicate and more feminine. As near perfect as image number four is, it'd be even better (also for her) if the side of her hand had been photographed. thumb.gif

I hope you're able to find the time for more shoots. I look forward to seeing the results. Best of luck! clap.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2009
    3 & 4 are great...they have that serengeti look and you can just envision a lion jumping from the dark!
    thumb.gifthumb.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP