Options

Actions Deletion and Reinstalling

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited May 25, 2009 in Finishing School
I have installed a couple of actions in CS3 that I quite like and use often. I made some change, and now instead of just running they stop at every sub action and must click to continue.

Two questions:

1. How do I go back to running automatically?

2. I wanted to simply uninstall and reinstall, since I still have the ATN file in another folder. I cannot find the current location of my actions. I go to Computer - programs-photoshop-actions and cannon fin them there.

How do I delete actions?

Thanks,

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• Options
    Fred MaurerFred Maurer Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    Go to the action palette, highlight the top level of the action to be deleted, click on the trash can at the bottom of the palette. You will be prompted "delete the selection"
  • Options
    ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    Go to the action palette, highlight the top level of the action to be deleted, click on the trash can at the bottom of the palette. You will be prompted "delete the selection"

Its always so simple when you are told how!

Worked like a charm and I am back in business - thanks so much!

Z

It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.