Options

Fpund: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Creative Suite Trial DVD (Windows)

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited June 4, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Long story short... I got a new computer but my CD of the CS2 Suite is currently inaccessible. I've got my serial number (stored in my account at Adobe.com) but don't have the software to install. Adobe doesn't have it on their site anymore and I can't afford the latest version (even at the upgrade price).

Research shows that Adobe produced a free trial version DVD of the Adobe Photoshop CS2 Creative Suite (Windows) that you could request be mailed to you. You could install the trial then activate it as the full product with a valid serial number.

If anyone has one of those old trial DVDs lying around that they would be willing to send to me, I will happily reimburse you for the shipping costs.

Thanks for looking.
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• Options
    OspreyOsprey Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    Hi

I searched around and seem to have something that will work. Just let me know where to send the disk. It has the installer for CS2.

RBGclap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2009
    PM sent. Thanks!
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2009
    I'm happy to say, I was able to gain access to my original photoshop CDs tonight and I should be able to install the complete suite again. clap.gif

So I no longer need a trial DVD. THANKS everyone for the assistance you have provided!