My other DD yesterday

LinenLinen Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited June 28, 2005 in People
This is my francesca. We were driving by and I saw this field and well it just begged for us to stop so I did. CC very welcome.

Comments

• LinenLinen Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited June 12, 2005
    Here is another. I blew out the whites on purpose in the conversion trying for a dreamy look.
    edited June 19, 2005
    Are these that bad? Do you like this better? Same field different family
    edited June 19, 2005
    Her brother
    edited June 19, 2005
    Here is most of the family (minus Dad). I'm not happy with the group shots at all. I was so enjoying this family I wasn't paying close enough attention. I should of placed them with darker background and Darn it there are hot spots (I can't believe I missed that!!!! I'm probably going to do a reshoot for them just for the group shots. I feel so stupid!
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    It is sometimes with the imperfections that we find the greatest enjoyment. Who cares if it isn't perfect. It's their family. They won't notice a bright reflection, because to an untrained eye it really doesn't matter!

I love the picture of the young girl (in the second set). Very warm and comfortable.

FWIW,

Owen
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    Hi Linen,
    They aren't bad at all, I just usually don't comment in this gallery because I usually don't shoot people pix. As for this shot, I like it. It's cute and portrays innocence, nicely done except: I do wonder what she is looking at. Showing that would give it a sense of story. On my third glance, maybe blur the foreground and background more giving it a dreamy appearance and less distraction from the grasses.

You captured a nice expression in the second shot, though I don't care about the washed out highlights.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

edited June 27, 2005
    Thank you so much for the CC. I appreciate your time in commenting!!
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2005
    Hi Linen wave.gif

I really like number one.. I like them all actually, I'm not sure about blown look tho.. I think there may be other ways to capture "dreamy". The sky on the family shot is a little bright for me and on my monitor the boy is a little red. I think you did a great job tho, I hope I can do as well with a family shot, I suspect they are not that easy:uhoh thumb.gif
  • pepper44pepper44 Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2005
    I love the first picture in the set! The sky on the family shot is kind of bright, but to someone who doesn't really know to look for certain things I think it will seem like a great picture. Everyone in it is making a nice face...that's what familys look for the most in a family shot, don't you think? Anyway, I like it mwink.gif

-Amy
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 28, 2005
    Linen - beautiful set! #1 is my favorite. It seems perfect in so many ways. It looks like and I can see it used as a magazine / catalogue cover or ad background; very marketable.

thumb.gif

I agree with Lynn on the other pix.