547299692_4BVoF-L.jpg

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    Wow, great in a rather scary way.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    Nikolia;

As of pretty much anything of yours that I have seen (And I've dug LOTS), this is, yet, another nice set of shots. #3 really gets my motor goin!
    BUT...... The green paint makes me scratch my bald head, wondering; "what was he going for here"?. Whatever it was/is, I've missed it... I associate that style with Goblins and Zombies, not Vampiremissuses (lol). headscratch.gif

Likely just my tastebuds but the green stuff is distracting and my eyes keep looking for purpose, missing out on the great way you pull textures and tone, out.... Maybe if it was less obvious, I dunno. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    JimM wrote:
    Wow, great in a rather scary way.
    Thank you Jim, it was intentional! mwink.gif
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    D'Buggs wrote:
    Nikolia;

As of pretty much anything of yours that I have seen (And I've dug LOTS), this is, yet, another nice set of shots. #3 really gets my motor goin!
    BUT...... The green paint makes me scratch my bald head, wondering; "what was he going for here"?. Whatever it was/is, I've missed it... I associate that style with Goblins and Zombies, not Vampiremissuses (lol). headscratch.gif

Likely just my tastebuds but the green stuff is distracting and my eyes keep looking for purpose, missing out on the great way you pull textures and tone, out.... Maybe if it was less obvious, I dunno. ne_nau.gif
    Thanks!
    Re: Green... We were going for a cheesy horror flick. Lights down below, red and green... it could have been blue instead, but we choose green...
    Is it *that* bad? mwink.gif
  • Options
    D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Thanks!
    Re: Green... We were going for a cheesy horror flick. Lights down below, red and green... it could have been blue instead, but we choose green...
    Is it *that* bad? mwink.gif

NO no noooo, not bad at all - I was just confused by it. Now that you've shed some clarity/rationale, I get it! (lightbulb 'on'). I guess I've seen "cheesy" staring Goblin's and Zombies and missed the Vamp ones.

What can I say; I've led a sheltered life. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    PremiumMaltPremiumMalt Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    I think she should have her nails done. But they look great