wireless transfer equipment

Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
edited May 27, 2009 in Digital Darkroom
I know this is a topic mostly discussed with people who shoot events and have customers who want to see their photos really quick...but other than the Eye-Fi wireless cards, is there some other wireless equipment that allows photos to be transfered to a host computer in a very rapid fashion? It's the "off-season" for the events that I shoot the most and am looking to get ready for the next season and have time to (try to) perfect my system and be ready. I have been to some events where the photos are available to see within 20 minutes. How do they do that????:scratch :dunno

Comments

• RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2009
    I know this is a topic mostly discussed with people who shoot events and have customers who want to see their photos really quick...but other than the Eye-Fi wireless cards, is there some other wireless equipment that allows photos to be transfered to a host computer in a very rapid fashion? It's the "off-season" for the events that I shoot the most and am looking to get ready for the next season and have time to (try to) perfect my system and be ready. I have been to some events where the photos are available to see within 20 minutes. How do they do that????headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
    Recent thread discussing this: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=131828